Our office provides legal consultancy and legal representation services to domestic and foreign individuals or legal entities in the following matters related to anti-dumping investigations:
1. Providing necessary defenses at the beginning of the investigation when it is determined that a product import is being dumped, and this dumped product import poses a threat of harm or actual harm to local producers of the “like product” or physically delays the establishment of a production branch.
2. Requesting extensions of time from the competent authorities when deemed necessary at the start of the investigation.
3. Requesting the protection of confidential information from competent authorities at the beginning of the investigation.
4. Objecting to temporary measures imposed by competent authorities at the beginning of the investigation, including the request for an equivalent bond for provisional anti-dumping duties, provided that the estimated amount of anti-dumping duty agreed upon through the investigation is specified, and objecting to customs value determination (suspension of customs duties).
5. Objecting to the anti-dumping duties imposed by competent authorities at the end of the investigation.
6. Assisting in providing price undertakings to competent authorities at the end of the investigation.
7. Initiating legal proceedings against the anti-dumping duties imposed by competent authorities.
In cases where an import is found to be dumped and poses a threat to domestic producers or causes actual harm, our office offers legal advice and representation services to both local and foreign individuals or legal entities.